If you thought we’d seen the last of Barney’s Playbook, then you would be gravely mistaken. While his beloved tome was thought gone for good, Barney had been dreaming up new and “brilliant” plays — one in particular involving beach, booze and bodacious babes: “The Weekend at Barney’s” (essentially a Weekend at Bernie’s riff, but with getting laid somehow). Of course, since Barney’s conversion to monogamy, those brilliant plays would all go to waste — that was unless he could once again live vicariously through Ted. The only problem with that? Jeanette.
Not surprisingly, though, Ted and Jeanette’s relationship was faced with new peril when Jeanette trashed Ted’s apartment over a mistaken spam email. This paved the way for a temporary breakup and an opportunity for Barney to manipulate Ted into abiding by his other one rule: “New is always better.” From there, Barney revealed to Ted that he never actually destroyed the original Playbook (merely the ceremonial copy), thus allowing Ted to move on from Jeanette and try out some plays for himself.
With Barney as his earpiece wingman, Ted was coaxed into dressing up in a series of costumes as he clumsily attempted to hit on bar chicks. Unfortunately, infallible plays like “The Special Delivery” and “The Kidney” were met with epic failures on Ted’s part. However, we were treated to some pretty funny one-sided conversations with Ted, including, “I understand that. I understand that. I understand that… I understand that.”
Later, the duo’s escapades came to a crashing halt when Robin discovered Barney with his Playbook and Ted very hastily reunited with Jeanette at MacLaren’s. For Barney, this episode ended up being another stepping stone to letting go of his womanizing persona. After getting caught feeding lines to Ted, the hapless would-be magician expressed his remorse to Robin by emptying out his sleeves of nearly a dozen magic tricks and delivering one of his reliable end-all speeches. And upon manifesting his third bouquet of flowers, Robin seemed to forgive him.
Incoming search terms:
- cucirca how i met your mother
- watch how i met your mother ipad
- There are two big days in any love story: the day you meet the girl of your dreams and the day you marry her These 2 big days are one of the most unforgettable days of your life The day you meet the person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with
- watch How I meet your mother S8 E12
- videoweed how i met your mother
- The Muppets Again! cucirca eu
- stream how i met your mother video weed
- how i met your mother video weed
- how i met your mother streaming s8e12
- how i met your mother s08e11 online
- how i met your mother online streaming video weed
- himym gorilla vid
- watch how i met your mother online ipad